AMBition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISC] Luna Talks about Amber During SM Town Concert, Seoul

2 posters

Go down

[DISC] Luna Talks about Amber During SM Town Concert, Seoul Empty [DISC] Luna Talks about Amber During SM Town Concert, Seoul

Post  iHeartJosephine Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Nari a member of affxtion forum was soo lucky to attend SM Town Concert in Seoul and shared to me a story that Luna actually talked about Amber after their La Cha Ta performance,

after LaChaTa performance Luna said to the audience that Amber wasn't able to perform during the concert because of here ankle injury. She Hopes that we continue to support Amber and f(x)....

I really hope that she will SURELY be there during SM Town COncert at LA... lets pray super hard for that!!!\

credits to: nari@Aff(x)tion Forums for sharing her story to me
iHeartJosephine
iHeartJosephine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[DISC] Luna Talks about Amber During SM Town Concert, Seoul Empty Re: [DISC] Luna Talks about Amber During SM Town Concert, Seoul

Post  VVVACCPLPNLY Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

I was unable to attend the SM Town concert in LA in Sept. But I haven't heard from anyone whether Amber was preesent or not. Most people I know are SONEs. I'm like the only Kamilia/SONE/Affxtionate among the circle I am part of.

VVVACCPLPNLY

http://www.alizeeamerica.com

Back to top Go down